In response to the current public health crises and the calls for an end to systemic racism, we are offering these free and discounted lists:
Half Price: Link
- MN Plus:1,500 grantmakers who fund in Minnesota $250
- Small Family Foundations of MN: 374 little gems that give less than $1 million/year $195
- Discount package: Access to both lists:$400
To Black-Led / Black Empowerment organizations in the Twin Cities: Link
- We are offering a three-month subscription to the list of their choice, free of charge.
About Our Database of Funder Profiles
3100+ funder profiles | 250 curated funder lists
- Written with you in mind – Profiles are written to benefit the grantseeker
- Advanced Search – Type of Support. Fields of Interest. Giving and Asset Totals. Geographic Interests. Application Process, including deadlines
- Lots of links – Links to funder websites, recent 990PFs, online application pages, Twitter and Facebook pages, recent funder publications (annual reports, grants lists, etc.).
- Funders of all sizes, including 400+ small family foundations.
- Know the limitations – Find out if a funder limits their giving geographically, gives exclusively in only one field of interest, awards less than $1,000,000 per year, or accepts unsolicited proposals (and if not, others ways to communicate with them)
- Learn what funders are really supporting– Funders don’t always do as they say. We show you grants that funders are awarding in areas outside their expressed interests.
- We read the 990 for you! Each profile has a graph comparing the funder’s historical giving patterns and a sample of key grantees.